There are many types of Arab and exotic sweets, and the method of making each sweet differs from one country to another. One of these sweets is Al-Mashbak candy, which is similar in taste to the float, and it is made from dough that is fried in hot oil, before being placed in the syrup, and is characterized by its delicious taste and we will know in The following lines are on how to prepare it, but on the Syrian way.
How to make Syrian mashbak dessert with semolina
- A cup and a third of semolina.
- A quarter cup of flour.
- A third of a cup of warm water.
- A teaspoon of powdered milk.
- a tablespoon of sugar.
- tablespoon of oil.
- Half a teaspoon of yeast.
- pinch of salt.
- Diameter components:
- a cup of sugar.
- a glass of water.
- A teaspoon of lemon juice.
How to prepare:
- Put a pot on the fire and add semolina, flour, yeast, a spoonful of milk, sugar and oil, and stir the ingredients well.
- Add a pinch of salt to the previous mixture and knead again until you have a slightly soft dough.
- Leave the dough in a warm place for at least 20 minutes, until it ferments well.
- Prepare the syrup by placing a pot on the fire in which all its ingredients are in it and leave it until it boils and thickens a little, then lift it and leave it aside to cool.
- Put the dough in the pastry bag that is used to decorate and shape the cream.
- Put a frying pan on the fire with an amount of oil, wait until it heats up, then form the mixture in the form of circles with it and leave it until red.
- Lift the clamp from the oil and put it in cold syrup, then serve.
How to prepare colorful clip candy
the components :
- a cup of flour.
- a cup of starch;
- Two cups of water.
- a tablespoon of yeast.
- Food coloring pigment.
- Olive oil.
- Cold syrup is prepared from two cups of sugar, one cup of water and one tablespoon of lemon juice.
How to prepare:
- Bring a large bowl and put the flour, yeast and starch and mix well.
- Add water to the mixture gradually, until you get a slightly soft dough.
- Put the dough in the special bag for sweets.
- Put a frying pan on the fire with oil and wait until it heats up, then form the dough on the oil in the form of overlapping circles.
- Lift the clamp pieces from the oil after they are browned.
- Bring half a cup of water and add the dye to it.
- Dip half of the clamp piece in the water and dye mixture, then dip it into the cold syrup.