Perry Perry Finger Fish
• Boneless finger fish _ half a kilo • Black pepper Half a teaspoon
• Chili powder half a teaspoon
• Perry Perry Sauce 3 tablespoons
• Edible oil for frying
• Salt 1 teaspoon
• Flour 2 tablespoons
• Fresh coriander 2 tablespoons
• Bread crumbs for coating
• Eggs 1 piece
• Vinegar 1 tablespoon
• Kashmiri Chilies 10 pieces
Garlic lice 3 pieces
• Mustard paste 1 tbsp
• Black pepper half a teaspoon
• Mustard paste 1 teaspoon
• Citric acid 1 quarter teaspoon
• Chopped red peppers 1 tbsp
• Edible oil 1 quarter cup
• Lemon juice 2 tablespoons
• Salt to taste
• Onion 1 tablespoon
Mayonnaise __ 1 cup
- In a bowl, add mayonnaise, onion, mustard paste, lemon juice, salt and pepper and mix well, the sauce is ready.
- Now boil Kashmiri red chillies in vinegar.
Then add red chillies, garlic cloves, coriander, mustard paste, vinegar, olive oil, citric acid, lemon juice and soaked Kashmiri red chillies in a blender and blend well.
To make a fingerfish, put salt, black pepper, chili powder, peri peri sauce, eggs, flour and mustard paste in a bowl and mix well to make a paste.
- Now put finger fish in it and coat it for 30 minutes marinate.
- Then coat the fingerfish in breadcrumbs.
- Now fry the fish till it becomes light golden brown