Latest work (NADRA) || Jobs of National Authority of Database and Registry 2021 || Government jobs
Here on this page, we will talk about the jobs available for jobs (NADRA) || National Database and Registration Authority Jobs 2021 and invite qualified candidates with education, hard work and discipline in the next position, Deputy Assistant Director, Junior Executive, Deputy Counsel, Security Guard, Health Worker. According to the criteria, candidates must have experience in Primary, Middle, Matriculation, Inter, BA, the required age for candidates is 18 to 35 years. Appointments will be made on a permanent basis and all posts are based in Islamabad, Pakistan. Candidates from all over Pakistan can apply for these posts, but for the jobs (NADRA) it is necessary to apply the relevant qualifications and experience || Jobs of National Statistics and Registration Authority 2021 as per the criteria shown below in the official announcement.
Therefore, for eligible job candidates (NADRA) || The work of the National Database and Registry Authority 2021, we have provided you to apply the following procedure, read carefully and apply in the registry
More job details:
May 23, 2021
Department of National Authority of Database and Registry
All over Pakistan
Primary, Middle, Matric, FA, BA
Read the official announcement.
Number of vacancies:
Deputy Assistant Director
Read the official announcement
How to apply:
1. Candidate who wants to apply for jobs in (NADRA) jobs || The National Database and Registration Authority Jobs 2021 should carefully read its official announcement.
2. Submit your information request online.
3. Download Job Application Form (NADRA) on Jobs || Work of National Authority of Database and Registry 2021.
4. After downloading the job application form (NADRA) || Work of National Authority of Database and Registry 2021, please complete it carefully.
5. Attach the required document with Form (NADRA) jobs Work of National Authority of Database and Registry 2021.
6. (NADRA) Complete the document form sent to the jobs before 05/14/2021 Works of National Authority of Database and Registry 2021.
7. Candidates must bring their original documents from (NADRA) jobs during the interview Work of National Authority of Database and Registry 2021.
Are you eligible for TA / DA at (NADRA) Jobs || Jobs of the National Authority of Databases and Registry 2021?
Individuals who have been called for interview or job test (NADRA) for National Database and Registry Authority 2021 works.
Will TA / DA not be accepted for job interviews at (NADRA) Jobs || Jobs of the National Authority of Databases and Registry 2021?
Only a few candidates for National Database and Registration Authority 2021 Jobs (NADRA) works will be called for interview and test.
How can I apply for Nadra?
- Register an account.
- Choose relevant category and start your application.
- Fill in application form online.
- Pay fee through Debit/ Credit card (Payment Guidelines)
- Scan and upload photograph (Photograph Guidelines)
- Scan and upload fingerprint form (Fingerprint Guidelines)
How can I check my CNIC status online?
- Now enter the Form No. / Receipt No. / CNIC number in the given field.
- After that, select the card type (NICOP or POC)
- In the next step, enter the captcha code in the given area.
Which documents are required for CNIC in Pakistan?
The unique 13 digit identification number is recognized all over the country. It is the first requirement of individuals as it is mandatory to obtain documents like license, NTN, bank account, passport, cellular connection etc. Every citizen of Pakistan, 18 years and above, is eligible for NIC
What documents are required for renewal of CNIC?
- Original NICOP / CNIC.
- Valid Pakistani Passport or valid Foreign Passport.
- Nikkah Nama / Marriage paper only for married applicants and where applicable divorce/death certificate of spouse to change marital status to Divorced/Widowed
01 passport size photo.
Photocopy of DNI / Form B (NADRA).
Photocopy of residency certificate.
Father’s CNIC photocopy.
All educational certificates.
All certificates of experience.
Read the official announcement.
Official website: www.nadra.gov.pk
Read the official announcement: