jobs hiring near me
Now Hiring- Immediate Job Openings!
jobs hiring near me Quick and future park start! If we do not currently have opportunities in your area of interest, we would like to talk to you about future opportunities.
Login 200 Login Bonus! We have 200 reasons to join the Bush Gardens family! Here you can take advantage of exciting opportunities that ensure a positive and memorable experience for our guests – and an added bonus!
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for friendly and dynamic people to provide exceptional services to guests in many areas. Your positive attitude and business spirit will help us to create positive and lasting memories for our guests. Opportunities for you to join us such as:jobs hiring near me full time
- Area Hostesses / Hostesses
- Travel assistant
- And more!
What it takes to succeed:jobs hiring near me part-time
- At least 16 years old.
- Strong communication and mutual skills.
- Ability to maintain stability in stressful situations.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills
- Ability to properly train and use safety equipment.
- Ability to stand for the entire shift
- Working around water and animals.
- Ability to work indoors and outdoors in weather conditions.
- Previous guest service experience preferred
Basic math skills required
As part of the SeaWorld family, you’ll enjoy the fun, fast-paced atmosphere and great companionship, and with:
- Free entrance to the park
- Admission tickets and passes for family and friends are missing
- Discounts on food, supplies, etc. at the park.
Join the team!office jobs hiring near me
If you are looking for opportunities to make the most of your talents in a unique setting with an entertainment industry leader, we are looking for you!
Bosch Gardens Williamsburg is committed to the health and safety of our guests and team members. We have already worked diligently with state and local health officials, external consultants, and industry leaders to improve rigorous health, safety, and hygiene standards. These protocols and guidelines will be amended based on changing industry standards and procedures, public health and government guidelines, and the development of scientific knowledge about COVID-19 transmissibility.