Do you want to start a WordPress blog the right way? We know that starting a blog can be a scary idea, especially when you’re not a geek. Guess what, you are not alone. Having helped over 400,000 users to blog, we have decided to create the most comprehensive guide on how to start a WordPress blog without any technical knowledge.
The process is easy to follow whether you are in your 20s or 60s. However, if you need help, our team of experts will help you set up your blog for free.
What do you need to start a WordPress blog?
- A domain name idea (this will be the name of your blog, i.e. wpbeginner.com)
- A web hosting account (this is where your website lives on the internet)
- Your undivided attention for 30 minutes.
Yes, you read it right. You can start a blog from scratch in less than 30 minutes, and we’ll walk you through the entire process, step by step.
- How to register a domain name for free
- How to choose the best web hosting
- How to install and configure the WordPress blog
- How to change your blog layout template
- How to write your first blog post
- How to customize your WordPress blog with plugins
- How to add a contact form
- How to set up Google Analytics tracking
- How to optimize your website for SEO
- How to make money with your blog
- Resources to learn and master WordPress