Salary From $17.25 an hour Job Type Full-time
**Housekeeper Sign up for the bonus – 300 **
- Upon completion of 30 days: $ 100
- Upon completion of 60 days: $ 100
- Upon completion of 90 days: $ 100
- We are now hiring different full-time loving positions.
- Location: Texas Health Fresco – 124000 Dallas Peck, Fresco, TX 75033. Note: Online applications are accepted only.
Hours: F / T multiple shifts available, 1st, 2nd or 3rd. More details in the interview.
- Hourly payment: .2 from 17.25
- Prerequisite: Previous cleaning experience highly preferred, ready to train!
- Profession: Free uniforms, employee programs, and possible transportation. More to come!
Internal Employee Referral Bonus is available
We make the application easy! Want to apply for this job via text message? Text JOB to 75000 and search for Application ID 543097. In addition, you can quickly approach and share with hiring managers, which makes you unique in pre-recorded video interviews. For more information housekeeper job london
The advertised program is an AI Recruitment Assistant that helps you apply for jobs with the Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Prices may apply for messages and data. Write to STOP to opt out or help out. Terms and Conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
Why it’s safe for you to work in healthcare … We know that many of you who are new to working in a healthcare setting are a little uncertain about your safety Can be However, working is the safest place to work where viruses and possible infections are known and controlled.
housekeeper jobs near me: For everyone who becomes a member of one of our teams, we make sure it’s safe and well managed. We also have a lot of resources available to you. We believe that knowledge is power, and that with your knowledge behind your back, you will do much better in healthcare during this crisis.
Strengthening thinking and diversity for all is what drives our success. We invite you to start your journey with us today.
Crot Healthcare is a Compass One company that provides exclusive, high quality, innovative and responsible support services exclusively to the healthcare industry. Crotal is a market share leader in Environmental Services (EVS), serving many of the 100+ hospitals of its 2,000+ healthcare teams in 47 states. For the eighth time in a row, Crotal has been recognized as one of the best modern healthcare workplaces in 2020 and one of the best workplaces in Pennsylvania, and for the fourth time in 2019, Bakers is in the top 150 workplaces. The team, a division of Compass Group USA, has more than 26,000 members. Its EVS division has been certified by ISSA since 2009 with CIMS and CIMSGB, and its HTS division has been ISO 13485 certified since 2019. Our core services include: environmental services, patient transportation, facilities management, healthcare technology solutions, laundry and bed services, outpatient and sterile processing.
Summary: Perform light cleaning to keep institutions, including hotels, restaurants and hospitals, clean and organized. Tasks include making beds, making beds, cleaning rooms and hallways, and adding spaces.
Required Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides quality customer service to customers by paying personal attention to detail.
- Sweeping, sweeping, cleaning and polishing the floor.
- Vacuum carpets, rugs, and curtains.
- Wash carpets, rugs and upholstery.
- Dust and polish furniture and accessories.
- Clean metal objects and accessories.
- Empty and clean garbage container.
- Dispose of garbage in a healthy manner.
- Cleans sinks, mirrors, bathtubs and showers.
- Clean the glass surface.
- Makes the bed and changes the bed as needed.
- Arrange furniture and amenities by default.
- Answer guest inquiries and requests.
- Answer calls for cleanliness issues such as spills and broken glass.
- Collaborate on team efforts. Demonstrates professionalism with clients, colleagues, and others.
- Perform other assigned tasks.
There are many great benefits to being able to do this.
Both full-time and part-time positions offer the following benefits to colleagues:
- teeth Of See
- Life / AD Insurance
- Disability insurance
- Retirement plan
- Affiliate shopping program
- Health and fitness programs
- Discount market
- Protection against identity theft
- Pet insurance
- Volunteer benefits, including critical illness insurance, accident insurance, hospital reimbursement insurance, legal services, and the Choice Auto & Home Program
In addition, full-time positions also offer the following benefits to colleagues:
- Benefits for travelers
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Expense Accounts (FSA)
About Compass Group: Achieving Leadership in the Food Service Industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we treat all applicants and colleagues based on their skills, achievements and experience, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, disability, experience, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any safe classification. Are bound to treat you fairly. . By law
Eligible candidates should be able to perform the required duties of the post satisfactorily with or without adequate accommodation. Disclaimer: This position does not have to be a complete list of all the necessary responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with that position. Although this is an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the necessary job requirements based on business needs. * Los Angeles Applicants: Eligible applicants with a criminal record for employment through the Compass Group will be considered for employment in accordance with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Hiring Opportunity Initiative (Box Ordinance).
What are the 3 qualifications of the housekeeper?
Housekeeper skills and qualifications
- High school diploma or GED certificate.
- At least one year of corporate cleaning experience.
- Excellent knowledge of cleaning equipment and their functions and proper use of cleaning agents
- Pay attention to details
- Physical strength and endurance to work long term.
What are the duties of a housekeeper?
- Dusting and polishing furniture and fixtures.
- Cleaning and sanitising toilets, showers/bathtubs, countertops, and sinks.
- Maintaining a clean and sanitary kitchen area.
- Making beds and changing linens.
- Washing windows.
- Vacuuming and cleaning carpets and rugs
Is housekeeping a good career?
There are positive and negative aspects to housekeeping. Many housekeepers and maids find the job to be low-stress, but there is little room for upward mobility or flexibility. You are often required to put in long shifts for very little pay, and the job can be dirty and unpleasant at times.
What qualifications does a housekeeper need?
- Level 2 Certificate in Hospitality and Catering Principles (Housekeeping)
- Level 2 Certificate in Hospitality Industry Skills (Housekeeping)
- Level 2 (NVQ) Diploma in Housekeeping.
- Level 3 Award in Hospitality Supervision and Leadership Principles.