CASHIER JOBS The cashier is responsible for recording the transaction related to the sale and / or return of the transaction.
Necessary duties and responsibilities
Include the following. Other tasks may be assigned.
- Present a positive representation of the Mazon S hardware
- Greetings to customers entering the store and filling up. Whenever possible, when they leave the store, thank customers by name.
- Project a friendly and outgoing attitude; Do good work with clients and colleagues.
- Clear consumer pay lines clearly and efficiently.
- Answer and monitor all calls and locations promptly, politely, and efficiently.
- Report any concerns or issues that require management assistance.
- Permanently build a product knowledge base to help customers design and store the product.
- Help with pricing, storage, marking and sales.
- Follow all cash register transaction procedures.
- Responsible for balancing register drawers.
- Stick to any Store Support Center programs or promotions that may require a checkout implementation.
- Attend store and cashier meetings.
Appearance and maintenance of the interface
- Keep the front, including checkout areas and entrances, clean and tidy at all times.
- Help stock and cope with oncoming counters as the weather changes, change fresh trades as the weather changes.
- Make sure forms and supplies are safe at all times.
- Perform all other tasks assigned to you.
- Education / Training
Equivalent to high school or GED.
cashier jobs near me :Cashier’s experience is preferred. Customer service experience is preferred.
Stand, walk, lift (up to 25 pounds) and climb.
Cashier Part Time Job – Pelham Manor, NY
We are here for the creators! Be part of a team where innovation and teamwork work together to support the world’s most exciting missions!
Help customers purchase our store and find what they are looking for. Make sure all users have a quick and friendly checkout experience. Maintain store recall standards to meet our brand commitments. Avoid shrinking with friendly services.
- Follow the company’s standard operating procedures (SOPs) and programs to ensure compliance with applicable laws and requirements. Implement company policies and standards
- Provide a fast and friendly checkout experience
- Perform cash handling on standards
- Engage customers about the benefits of rewards and full entries
- Educate the customer on the voice of customer survey (VOC)
- Participate in truck unloading and storage processes to ensure truck quality compliance and budget completion.
- Responsible for completing the recovery and maintenance of the goods to include the return / merchandise return process.
- Support shrinkage and safety programs
- Help with the Omni Channel process
- Help customers identify, find products, and provide solutions
- Communicate with others in a respectful and accepting manner; Be positive and respectful, even in difficult situations. Promotes the organization’s vision and commitment to values. Presents a positive image and acts as a role model for others.
- Cross training in the sale and production of custom frames
- Other assigned tasks
Full Time Job Cashier Team Member
As a member of the front-end team, she assists customers with the checkout process, handling all cash entry tasks, packing groceries, and working the customer service desk. Works to maintain an attractive customer service display and support a regional vision for customer service. All Whole Foods Market Retail Jobs aims to ensure a positive company image by providing polite, friendly, and efficient services to customers and team members at all times. All positions must be performed in accordance with the equipment and the store’s standard operating procedures. In addition, team members must be prepared and able to perform the tasks included in the job description of other team members. All positions must uphold WFM core values and goals, promote national, regional and store programs and initiatives, and ensure compliance with all health and safety regulations, including food safety in the department and Including regulatory responsibilities.
- Check consumer food efficiently and accurately.
- It complies with government regulations on the sale of alcoholic beverages and taxes.
- Follow proper checks, ATMs, and credit procedures.
- Use proper tire procedures when registering scalable items.
- Cleans and stores frontend areas, including self-registration, changing tapes and tapes as needed
- Follow all cash handling procedures – Meet and exceed the regional teller different status policy.
- You can help the cashier and courtesy train new members.
- Supervisor helps control customer flow and backup lines, which helps reduce customer waiting time.
- Actively participate in the closing programs of the regional front as directed by the leadership.
- Arrive at the station on time, properly dressed, dressed, and ready to work; Works in all schedule shifts and attends required trainings and meetings.
- Provides excellent customer service, addresses customers’ needs in a timely and efficient manner, and offers model sales. Answer phone and pagers promptly and politely.
- Maximize sales potential through efficient and appropriate product manufacturing, storage, rotation, storage and marketing methods.
- Ensures adherence to and adherence to established procedures, including weights and measures, health and hygiene, and safe working practices.
- Maintains a clean and sanitary shopping and work environment, or ensures its maintenance. WFM maintains equipment in accordance with hygiene and safety standards.
- Performs opening, middle and closing duties as assigned. Guarantees the accuracy of signals and prices.
- Report threats and security breaches immediately.
- Performs store leadership, regional or national assignments.
- Be patient when dealing with clients and team members.
- Maintains competition with frontend codebooks and PLUs:
- Strong math skills
- Strong to excellent communication skills and willingness to work as part of a team.
- Ability to provide information to other team members, clients and suppliers in a clear and respectful manner.
- Ability to meet customer service standards and expectations in all types of interactions with customers, suppliers, and team members.
- Ability to follow instructions and procedures; Effective organization and time management skills.
- The mission of the Natural Foods and Whole Foods Market.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with strong work ethic and a sense of urgency.
- Understand and adhere to WFM quality goals.
- Too much attention to detail.
- No prior retail experience required.
Physical needs / working conditions
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
- 8-hour working day: standing / walking 6 to 8 hours.
- Hand use: Simple grip, fine manipulation, pushing and pulling.
- The job requires the following movements: squat, turn, squat and constant.
- Chemicals related to FDA approval.
- Temperature exposure: <32 degrees Fahrenheit (freezing), 32-40 degrees Fahrenheit (refrigerators),> 90 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Ability to work in wet and cold environments.
- Ability to work on a flexible schedule that includes nights, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to use tools and equipment, including box cutters, power pellet trucks, and other heavy machinery.
Note: The purpose of this document is to provide a general summary of the responsibilities required for this position and is not intended to be a complete list. This document does not reflect all the duties or job requirements for each position. Requirements arise in the same way that progress is made through job levels, so any job task must be required at a lower level, in addition to the task listed for that higher level. Duties, assignments, and other responsibilities for similar positions may vary depending on business conditions, geographic or departmental location, and / or special position requirements. An individual must perform successfully in his or her current position before being considered for promotion. In addition, promotion to a higher position will require promotion in a business and the candidate should be considered the most qualified person for the new position. Meeting some important milestones, such as getting an advanced degree or certification, time in an existing position, or building skills to perform in an advanced position, does not guarantee progress.
At Whole Foods Market, we provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all team members and candidates, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity / expression, age, status. Do Citizenship, disability or any other legally protected feature. The entire food market hires and develops people based entirely on job qualifications and business needs.