Calamari or squid is one of the most delicious seafood meals, as it is characterized by its delicious and light taste. In the following lines, we will present to you how to prepare it.
Squid cleaning method
- Hold the squid well and tighten its head and twist it in a spiral manner.
- Be careful not to cut the ink bag, and if you do cut it wash it immediately with water.
- Clean the inside of the body using your hands and pull it out.
- Take out the bone string inside, it looks like a long piece of plastic.
- Wash it well with water from the inside, and remove the inner membrane, by tearing off a small tip with a knife, then pulling it through.
- How to make fried squid
- Cut the head and stomach and separate the legs from the body, then cut the rest of the gym into circular rings of medium thickness.
- Put the calamari parts in the flour.
- Put a pot on the fire with an amount of oil and heat it well, and fold the squid with it, until it takes a golden color.
- Serve it hot with lemon juice.
How to make squid with tomatoes
- A kilo of squid, cut lengthwise.
- A glass of tomato juice.
- A tablespoon of garlic.
- Cumin spoon.
- Hot pepper to taste.
- a small spoonful of salt;
How to prepare:
- Take a bowl and add garlic, lemon, cumin, a pinch of salt and a little chili powder.
- Add tomato juice to the previous mixture.
- Put the squid pieces on top of the mixture and leave it a little until it is well seasoned.
- Put a frying pan with oil on the fire, wait until it heats up, then fry the squid in it and serve it hot.
How to make squid fisherman
the components :
- kilograms of squid.
- Two onions cut into rings.
- Two tomatoes, cut into rings.
- Half a cup of green bell pepper cut into rings.
- A quarter cup of green coriander.
- A quarter of a cup of celery.
- A cup of fish stock. A clove of minced garlic.
- Lemon bean.
- Two tablespoons of olive oil.
- Salt and black pepper to taste.
How to prepare:
- Cut the squid into small pieces.
- Add salt and black pepper to the squid.
- Put a frying pan on the fire with oil, onions and garlic, my heart well until it takes a golden color.
- Add the celery, tomatoes, and bell pepper, to the mixture, and stir the ingredients together.
- Add the broth and coriander and leave the mixture until it boils.
- Put the squid and the rest of the ingredients in a tray.
- Put the tray in the oven at a temperature of 180 degrees Celsius.
- Add lemon juice on the face and serve with a plate of rice.