Lamb liver is one of the dishes that contains a high percentage of minerals such as iron, potassium, protein and phosphorous, and therefore many people resort to eating it, especially those who suffer from severe weakness in the proportion of iron, and it is very useful for pregnant women. The body and fetus with minerals, and in the following lines we will learn how to prepare them.
How to prepare lamb’s liver
- 500 grams of lamb liver, cut into small pieces.
- Three large onions.
- Half a medium-sized head of garlic.
- 2 green hot peppers.
- Finely shredded carrots.
- A cup of finely chopped green onion.
- A cup of finely chopped parsley.
- A spoonful of spices.
- spoon finely ground cardamom
- spoon of salt.
- The juice of a small lemon.
- Vegetable oil.
How to prepare:
- Wash the liver, chop it and put it in a bowl.
- Sprinkle lemon juice on the liver, being careful not to move it, and set it aside.
- Cut onions and peppers into wings.
- Peel the garlic and mash it.
- Put a pot on the fire with a little vegetable oil.
- Add onions and garlic to the oil, stir well until golden.
- Add the pepper, parsley, green onion and the rest of the spices and spices to the onion and garlic mixture and stir until the ingredients are homogeneous.
- Drain the liver from the lemon juice and excess water, then pour it over the vegetable mixture.
- Stir the ingredients, then cover the pot and leave it on a low heat for half an hour, stirring from time to time until the liver is tender.
- Serve the lamb liver hot with fresh bread and salads.
How to prepare lettuce salad
- A medium sized lettuce.
- 2 tablespoons vinegar.
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice.
- Three tablespoons of olive oil.
- 2 cloves garlic mashed.
- Two tablespoons of white cheese.
How to prepare:
- Wash the lettuce well, cut it into thin slices, and put it on a serving plate.
- Take a bowl and mix the rest of the ingredients together.
- Pour the mixture that will form for you on the lettuce, apply the serving and stir them together lightly.
- Add grated white cheese on top.
- Served with lamb liver dish.