Tomato lord is an extract from tomato juice, which is used in the preparation of many dishes, as it gives them a distinctive taste, and the housewife usually resorts to buying it from the markets, although she can prepare it at home in a safer and cleaner way for her family, so we offer you in the lines The following is how to prepare it.
The modus operandi of tomato master
- 2 kilograms of fully ripe red tomatoes.
- Four teaspoons of salt.
How to prepare:
- Wash the tomatoes well and cut each tomato into four parts.
- Put the chopped tomatoes in the cooking pot, put them on a high heat and stir with a wooden spoon.
- Turn off the heat under it when it boils, and leave it aside until it cools.
- Get a clean bowl and put the strainer on top of it.
- Pour the tomatoes into the colander and squeeze them well using your hands, until you get rid of the peels and seeds from the tomato pieces.
- Take the amount of tomato juice that you have obtained and put it in a tray with high edges.
- Put the tray under the sun, and on the first day of exposure to the sun, add one teaspoon of salt to the tomato juice and stir well.
- On the second day, add one teaspoon of salt and stir well.
- Repeat the previous step on the third and fourth days, stirring.
- After four days, you will notice that the tomato juice has turned into tomato puree and thus is ready for storage.
- Bring a glass jar and put the tomato puree in it and close it well.
- Put a spoonful of olive oil on the face before closing the jar.
- Put the jar in the refrigerator, and use it as needed.
How to prepare tomato soup with ginger
- Half a cup of fresh cream.
- 1 kg of ripe tomatoes, peeled and cut into cubes.
- A large onion, finely chopped.
- A clove of garlic finely chopped.
- Two tablespoons of tomato puree.
- Two tablespoons of thyme.
- bay leaf.
- Three teaspoons of finely chopped ginger.
- A teaspoon of olive oil.
- a glass of water.
- Half a teaspoon of sugar.
- pinch of salt.
- Pinch of black pepper.
How to prepare:
- Put a pot on the fire with olive oil, and fry the onions and ginger.
- Add the amount of garlic, tomato cubes, tomato paste, bay leaf and thyme to the pot.
- Stir the ingredients, then add the sugar and salt.
- Add water to the pot and let the mixture come to a boil.
- Reduce the heat, cover the pot, and simmer the soup for twenty minutes.
- Blend the soup in a blender, then add the fresh cream, salt and pepper.